The Better Relating, Better Loving Meetup Group is for people interested in improving their relating, communicating and loving ability, to create true win / win partnerships. Helping you to achieve a new level of clarity, confidence and courage within yourself. By being genuinely present, real and accessible to flow with the changes and growth that personal interaction brings. Areas we will look at include, who are you now and how do you feel? How are you presenting yourself, what do you offer and what are you looking for in a partner? Better loving requires honesty, clear speech and agreements, good listening, respect, healthy boundaries, tolerance, tenderness, fun, acceptance, consideration, self care, reviews and assistance when needed among other things. There will be information, real examples, insights, laughs and new understandings. Join us at our next Meetup!!
Talk / Workshops Topics include:
- The Four Aspects of Self: Physical, Spiritual, Mental and Emotional, how these in a healthy balance is vital to your happiness and how you express in relationships.
- Becoming Present: Deconstructing your Past Relationships: Understand the importance of cutting energy, grieving, down time and moving on from old relationships prior to forming a new one.
- Perfect Partner Wishlist: Become clear, focused and strong about what you desire, to help you align to this goal.
- Relating, Dating and Mating: Create boundaries for a better, more stable, respectful relationship.
- Better Relationship Skills: Learn from your past and gain new relating skills. Benefit from healthy options, enjoy being more real and better loved.
And more to come.
Talks and Workshops are currently located at Aminya Academy, 922a David Low Way, Marcoola (upstairs above Bakery), Sunshine Coast. Brisbane talks and workshops coming soon.
Check the Better Relating, Better Loving Meet Up page and Facebook page for the Calendar of Events.
We Can Present At Your MeetUp Group
If you have a Meetup group and would like any of these talks / workshops presented to your group, contact Paul on 0417 789 606 to discuss this option.